Schools are required to publish and outline of their objectives in ensure Equality for students. Below is a summary of our current objectives. Further details are available from the school.
Advance Equality of Opportunity
- To raise the achievement of boys in order for the gap to be in line with national and closing
- To develop a Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural Awareness Policy
- To ensure that there is greater differentiation in lessons to cater for the needs of all students.
- To develop extended writing across the curriculum in order to improve the literacy skills of all students.
Eliminate discrimination, harassment and victimisation
- To continue with anti-bullying strategies linked to cyber bullying and student training.
- To develop the student voice across the school in order that all students are able to contribute to school development.
- To further develop the school learning log in order to improve monitoring, intervention and prevention.
Foster good relations
- To complete parental surveys with 40 sets of parents in each year group and use this to establish an action plan.
- To ensure that the school intranet is fully accessible to parents and provides the information that they need to support their child(ren) progress at school.